Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall colors + time with my man = B.L.I.S.S.

Every year I am so thankful that we go married in Fall.  There is no prettier time in TN than Fall.  So it's always so fun to celebrate our anniversary this time each year.  This year we spent two nights in Gatlinburg.  We hit up the outlets, ate lots of yummy food, and hiked the 8 miles of Charlies Bunion.  Oh and watch Alabama beat TN but we won't reminisce about that. 

We only had a small point and shoot so these pictures don't do it justice.  It was BEAUTIFUL!  Truly breathtaking.

On our way up - 



Reached the top!



Taking a coffee break.


We always get a frasier fir for our Christmas tree.  They were all on the trail so I loved the smell!  It made me excited for the holidays.


I'm so thankful to be married to my best friend for 9 years.  Love you babe!






1 comment:

David said...

Thanks baby. I am blessed to have you.