Wednesday, November 24, 2010

.blessed.

Cousins.  We are blessed with cousins and I am so grateful.  I didn't grow up with a lot of cousins but my kids sure are.  I love it!  

Here is a recent photo of almost all the cousins (except Hope & Ameena).  Sadly it's a little blurry, but at least everyone is looking!


And while I LOVE all these dear kids let me point out one.  Savannah Grace.  She is a total joy and excellent help.  I tell Allison I could sell her door-to-door.  I'm pretty sure all I need is an 11 year-old to make my life complete. :)  I thank God all these girl cousins have such a great example in her.  Here she is cheesin' it up for the camera.  Love you Savannah!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not just any 11 year old though... she's one of a kind! I was so impressed with how patient, creative and fun she was with the kids during our play date! That's one girl who stands out!